- PRINCIPAL SURVEYOR
Main purpose of job
To direct and control staff providing a
comprehensive property surveying, engineering and maintenance service to
1. Direct and control a team of surveying staff to ensure that they are
appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities
to the required standards.
2. Advise managers and staff of the organization on all matters relating
to building maintenance and modernization to ensure that properties are
maintained to the required standards.
3. Devise and implement maintenance and modernization programmes to ensure
that properties are maintained to required standards.
4. Implement and monitor approved maintenance and modernization programmes
to ensure that work is carried out to the required standards and within
agreed budgets and timescales.
5. Oversee the preparation of tender documentation, including the
compilation of schedules of rates, schedules of works, designs, drawings,
conditions of contracts, specification etc, and make recommendations on
6. Supervise the implementation of contracts for the maintenance and
modernization of buildings to ensure that work is carried out to the
required standards and within agreed budgets and timescales.
7. Represent the organization at courts or tribunal proceedings on matters
relating to land property to ensure that the organization's interests are
8. Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of surveying and
property maintenance to ensure the provision of comprehensive and accurate
advice in these areas.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required
The job requires:
* a relevant professional qualification;
* at least 5 years' post-qualification experience in the field of
surveying and building maintenance;
* managerial experience;
* organizational skills;
* analytical skills;
* excellent interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com