- PAYROLL SUPERVISOR
Main purpose of job
To oversee the accurate and timely payment of staff salaries and expenses,
ensuring that appropriate statutory deductions are made.
1. Supervise the accurate and timely payment of all staff salaries and
expenses, making the appropriate statutory deductions.
2. Supervise the administration of the permanent health insurance scheme
and the pension scheme.
3. Supervise the administration of the Statutory Sick Pay scheme,
Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
4. Provide any required advice and guidance on payroll matters to managers
5. Oversee the timely and accurate submission of all statutory returns to
the Inland Revenue and other government departments.
6. Monitory all payroll costs and ensure that these are allocated to the
correct budget heads.
7. Keep abreast of all developments relating to payroll law and
administration to ensure that the company complies with its statutory
obligations and follows best practice.
8. Develop and implement all necessary systems and procedures to ensure
the continued timely and accurate payment of salaries and expenses.
9. Supervise payroll staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated
and trained and carry out their responsibilities effectively.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
* qualifications to GCSE A level, ;including English and Math.
* At least 2 years' payroll experience;
* detailed knowledge of the statutory regulations applying to payroll
* supervisory skills;
* computer and keyboard skills;
* good interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com