Job Profile - OFFICE MAINTENANCE WORKER
To carry out maintenance and repair tasks, supervise cleaning arrangements
and take all steps necessary to ensure the security of the company's
1. Carry out minor repairs to office buildings
2. Inspect office buildings and premises and report any areas requiring
maintenance or repair.
3. Get quotations from suppliers and external contractors for goods and
services relating to the maintenance of the offices and which cannot be
4. Maintain a record of reports and complaints from staff relating to the
building and its
fixtures and fittings.
5. Take all necessary actions as a registered key-holder to ensure the
safety and security of the building.
6. Supervise the office cleaning work carried out by in-house staff or by
contactors to ensure that it is carried out to the required standards.
7. Arrange regular fire drills and ensure that all fire-fighting equipment
8. Carry out minor decorating work.
9. Assist with moving furniture.
10. Maintain the car park and office grounds in a reasonable condition.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*a basic level of education;
*good knowledge of the office building.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |