Job Profile - NURSERY MANAGER
To organize a daytime nursery which provides a safe, caring and
stimulating environment for children.
1. Organize the nursery on a day-to-day basis,
ensuring that it provides a safe, caring and
stimulating environment for children and complies with all relevant
2. Allocate nursery places as required with the aim of achieving the
maximum usage consistent with maintaining high standards of care and
3. Plan and implement a wide variety of learning programmes and
experiences to stimulate the interests and encourage the development of
4. Supervise and train the staff of the nursery to ensure that they carry
responsibilities to the required standards.
5. Recommend to management any changes that might be required to develop
or improve the services provided.
6. Maintain stocks of consumables, and accept payments, keeping any
7. Maintain all required records of children and their attendance.
8. Promote good working relationships with both internal and external
bodies to ensure that an awareness is maintained of the latest childcare
practices and Regulations and to promote the image of the nursery as a
care provider for children.
9. Notify parents of any issues that may need to be drawn to their
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*a certificate in childcare;
*at least 5 years' experience in childcare;
*experience of working in a day nursery;
*practical understanding of the physical and emotional needs of children
*detailed knowledge of nursery practice and procedures;
*excellent interpersonal skills;
*a first aid qualification;
*a food hygiene certificate.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |