To analyse problems, and provide advice and guidance to a range of
organizations on issues and problems relating to policies, organization,
procedures and methods and to recommend appropriate actions, providing
assistance with implementation where required.
1. Carry out market research to identify
2. Prepare presentations and proposals to prospective clients to sell
3. Analyse client requirements and determine the most appropriate
consultancy approach to meet these.
4. Identify and carry out all necessary research to define client
5. Carry out research, analyse problems and identify potential solutions
for a variety of client projects to present workable solutions or provide
specialist advice to enable clients to resolve business problems.
6. Prepare and present reports setting out the findings, conclusions and
recommendations arising from consultancy projects.
7. Maintain regular contact with the client to ensure that there is a
regular information about project progress.
8. Assist with implementation of consultancy recommendations as required,
including providing any necessary training to client staff.
9. Maintain all required project and client data to ensure that full
information is available for project planning, contract management and
10. Maintain an awareness of developments in relevant field of expertise
to ensure that advice given is accurate and up to date.
11. Develop and implement all required administrative and financial
systems and data to ensure that accurate financial and statutory records
can be maintained.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*education to degree level;
*ideally, a higher qualification or a suitable professional qualification;
*at least 5 years' general management experience;
*specialist expertise in a specific management discipline;
*a broad understanding of management theory and techniques;
*excellent analytical skills;
*excellent interpersonal skills;
*excellent written and verbal communication skills;
*excellent negotiating and sales skills;
*excellent organizational skills;
*time management skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on