- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Main purpose of job
To analyze and report on company financial data to ensure that managers
receive timely, accurate and relevant information to enable them to make
1. Consolidate and interpret financial data from various profit and cost
centers to ensure that accurate and timely business information is
presented to managers to assist them in decision making.
2. Develop and control a centralized accounting system to ensure that
accounts are effectively managed.
3. Produce an operating profit and loss account and balance sheet to
produce accurate and timely financial information which meets regulatory
and business requirements.
4. Monitor expenditure against budgets and advise managers of any
5. Prepare year-end accounting and taxation reports to ensure that the
company complies with legal and business requirements.
6. Prepare the annual budget for the company and ensure that individual
profit and cost centers have all necessary information for effective
7. Give any necessary advice on management accountancy issues to ensure
that managers and staff understand financial and budgetary requirements.
8. Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of management
accountancy to ensure the continued provision of a high-quality
Knowledge, sills and experience required
The job requires:
* a qualified accountant;
* at least 2 years' experience of management accountancy;
* experience of managing computerized accounts systems;
* experience of analyzing company financial data;
* knowledge of the industry;
* good communication skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com