Job Profile - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
To plan, organize and control all mechanical maintenance activities to
ensure that all mechanical plant and equipment is maintained to the
1. Plan, organize and control all maintenance
work within the company to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained
to the required standards of quality and availability.
2. Monitor the maintenance budget to ensure that all costs are kept within
the agreed limits.
3. Maintain a regular liaison with other functions to ensure that plant
and equipment is
available to meet operational requirements.
4. Plan a preventive maintenance schedule and ensure that all necessary
maintenance is carried out at the appropriate time.
5. Supervise and train all maintenance staff to ensure that they carry out
effectively and maintain effective working relationships.
6. Monitor all maintenance work to ensure that it complies with all health
7. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records o all plant and equipment and
identify and resolve any issues relating to maintenance procedures, plant
8. Control stock and maintain contact with the appropriate stores
personnel to ensure that an adequate supply of spares and equipment is
9. Regularly review all working practices, procedures and equipment to
ensure that they are the most efficient and effective available.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*at least HNC level in mechanical engineering;
*a minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience;
*experience within the industry;
*good communication skills;
*planning and organizing ability;
*good interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |