- MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Main purpose of job To plant and organize the maintenance and improvement
of the company's properties to ensure that buildings and services are of
the required standard and provide a safe and healthy working environment.
1. Direct and control all maintenance staff to ensure that they are
appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities
to the required standards.
2. Prepare specifications, obtain tenders and negotiate contracts for
maintenance and minor works, ensuring that work is undertaken to the
required standards and within agreed timescales and costs.
3. Monitor the maintenance budget to ensure that this is appropriately
allocated and so that the company achieves the best value for money.
4. Develop and implement a planned maintenance programme to ensure that
buildings and services are maintained to the required standards.
5. Develop and maintain all necessary systems and procedures to ensure the
safety and security of buildings and services.
6. Provide technical advice on maintenance issues to managers and staff.
7. Monitor all buildings and services to ensure that they conform to
health and safety standards and ensure that contractors are made aware of
8. Develop, implement and maintain any necessary systems and procedures to
ensure effective energy management within the company.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required
The job requires:
* an appropriate professional or technical qualification;
* at least 10 years' experience in building maintenance;
* good knowledge of building regulations and relevant health and safety
* extensive managerial experience;
* project managerial experience;
* an ability to manage contractors;
* good negotiating skills;
* good planning and organizing skills;
* excellent interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com