Job Profile - HYGIENE OFFICER
To ensure that all staff on the site and visitors to the site know about
and observe health,
safety and hygiene standards and regulations.
1. Carry out the induction training of all
staff to ensure that they are fully aware of health, safety and hygiene
rules and regulations before commencing work.
2. Oversee the running of the site laundry and maintain stocks of overalls
3. Negotiate contracts with external suppliers for the supply of personal
protective equipment and ensure that stocks are maintained at appropriate
4. Oversee all site cleaning to ensure that thi9s is in accordance with
the specified standards.
5. Carry out a regular internal audit all parts of the site and across all
shift patterns to
ensure that health, safety and hygiene standards are applied recommend any
required changes and review results to ensure that recommendations are
6. Take any necessary actions and precautions to ensure effective pest
7. Maintain an awareness of the company's quality standards and take any
necessary actions to ensure that these are adhered to.
8. Maintain an awareness of hygiene standards and introduce any required
procedures band processes to ensure that these are observed by all staff.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*a technical qualification in a relevant subject;
*attendance on a recognized hygiene course;
*thorough knowledge of health, safety and hygiene standards;
*at least 1 years' experience;
*good knowledge of the plant, equipment and processes used;
*excellent interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |