- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Main purpose of job
To develop and maintain all necessary financial controls, systems and
processes to ensure the efficient and effective management of the
company's finances and compliance with statutory requirements.
1. Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective
management of the company's finances and compliance with statutory
2. Direct and control Finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately
motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required
3. Produce accurate and timely financial information about the company's
financial status and performance to enable decisions to be taken relating
to the company's financial strength and security.
4. Produce all necessary statements and reports to enable the accurate
measurement of cash flow, profit and loss, stock and debtors etc.
5. Develop and monitor all necessary controls to ensure that the company
complies with statutory requirements.
6. Act as the main point of contact with external auditors and provide
them all statutory information.
7. Carry out any necessary internal audit reviews and monitor the
financial effectiveness systems and controls.
8. Recommend any changes necessary to improve the company's financial
performance and financial controls.
9. Keep up to date with any developments in financial management which
might affect how the company's finances are managed or its statutory
10.Act as the company's main source of expertise on financial control
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
* a qualified accountant;
* at least 2 years' experience of managing financial control systems and
* experience of managing computerized accounts systems;
* experience of analyzing company financial data;
* managerial experience;
* knowledge of the industry;
* good communication skills;
* good IT skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com