Job Profile - Electrician
Main purpose of job
To carry out any required electrical work
to the required standard.
1. Examine drawings, wiring diagrams and sketches to determine work
required on a particular job.
2. Carry out electrical work as directed, including the testing and repair
of all electrical equipment.
3. Maintain competence in the use of power and hand tools and electrical
testing equipment required for general electrical maintenance work.
4. Select tools and equipment appropriate to the job to be carried out.
5. Maintain an awareness of all relevant IEEE and electricity at work
regulation and health and safety rules applying to electrical work to
ensure that safe working practices are observed.
6. Maintain any required records of work carried out.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required
The job requires:
* a relevant craft qualifications;
* at least 5 years' experience of electrical work;
* an ability to work as part of a team and with a minimum of supervision;
* electrical fault findings skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com