Job Profile - DESIGN MANAGER
To oversee the design of projects from the initial specification to the
final product stage to ensure that products meet all required
specifications to the required standards and satisfy customer
1. Oversee the design of products and test
these to ensure that they meet all quality standards and specifications
and satisfy customer requirements.
2. Oversee the production of comprehensive documentation and information
about products to ensure that customers are given all the required
information for effective product use.
3. Continuously review product performance and feedback from customers to
develop any necessary improvements to products.
4. Introduce and oversee a process for the research and design of new
products and modifications to existing products to ensure continuous
5. Develop and monitor the product development budget to ensure that all
projects are effectively costed.
6. Maintain a liaison with other departments to identify product needs and
to produce design specifications that meet customer requirements.
7. Research customer requirements to ensure that products meet the
purposes for which they are designed and satisfy those requirements.
8. Provide technical advice and support to other departments.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*a degree in engineering or a related discipline;
*at least 5 years' experience in the design of company products;
*significant experience in a related industry;
*project management skills;
*excellent communication skills;
*highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
*high-level innovation and design skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |