- CREDIT CONTROLLER
Main purpose of job
To maintain the debtors ledger accurately and to ensure that all income
due is received and accurately accounted for
1. Maintain the debtors ledger to ensure that all balances are correct.
2. Monitor any outstanding invoices and process these to ensure that they
are paid as soon as possible.
3. Respond to customer enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved
to the customer's satisfaction.
4. Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and
payments are resolved.
5. Set up new accounts as required.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required
The job requires:
* education to GCSE level;
* credit control experience;
* good numeracy skills;
* good telephone manners;
* ability to use spreadsheets.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com