Job Profile - COMPANY SECRETARY
To coordinate all arrangements for meetings of the Board to ensure that
they are properly
organized and conducted, and to implement all necessary policies and
procedures to ensure that the company complies with the Memorandum,
Articles of Association and its statutory obligations.
1. Coordinates all arrangements for meetings
of the Board and management committees to ensure that they are properly
organized and conducted and that minutes are accurately recorded and
2. Advise the Board and management committees on all statutory and
constitutional requirements to ensure that business is conducted in a
proper and effective manner.
3. Circulate decisions of the Board and committees to all relevant parties
and take any necessary follow-up action to record progress on these.
4. Keep Board and committee members informed of all issues relevant to
them and provide any necessary training and induction to ensure that they
are aware of their responsibilities and of procedures.
5. Prepare any returns and records required by statue to ensure that the
organization conducts its business in a legal and proper manner.
6. Prepare the annual report of the organization in accordance with legal
and constitutional requirements.
7. Maintain the share register and the membership records of the Board and
8. Oversee the arrangements for the conduct of elections to the Board and
9. Take all necessary steps to ensure that the company complies with data
10. Provide all necessary advice on mergers and acquisitions, ensuring
that a thorough risk analysis is carried out.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
The job requires:
*a qualified company secretary or lawyer;
*at least 10 years' experience as a company secretary or lawyer;
*good knowledge of the organization;
*excellent organizational and time management skills;
*good interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com
Mumbai | 123oye
Store | Advertise
on 123oye |