Job Profile - Actuary
Main purpose of job
To analyse and interpret data using economic, statistical and actuarial
principles and techniques to assist in management decision making and with
the formulation of financial and investment policies.
1. Decide what data is required for any particular project and determine
the most appropriate methods for the collection and analysis of this data.
2. Analyse and interpret data using statistical, financial, economic and
other appropriate techniques and advise managers on the appropriate
actions and policies to be pursued in the light of these findings.
3. Prepare and present reports, charts, and tables summarizing findings
4. Establish and maintain regular contact with relevant departments and
employees in the company to gather relevant data.
5. Maintain an awareness of developments in the actuarial field to ensure
that the latest techniques and approaches.
Knowledge , skills and experience required
The job requires:
* qualification to degree level;
* a relevant professional qualification;
* at least 5 years' experience of actuarial analysis;
* a high level of competence in mathematical, statistical and economic
* a high level accuracy;
* good report-writing and presentation skills;
* good interpersonal skills.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com