- ACCOUNTS CLERK
Main purpose of job
To undertake routine clerical duties in
support of the accountancy function.
1. Process payment and invoices accurately and in accordance with closely
defined procedures and timescales.
2. Verify calculations and input computer codes for variety of documents.
3. Check ledgers, statements and accounts to identify errors and take any
necessary corrective action, referring more complex items to the
4. Respond to customer enquiries and complaints, by telephone or in
writing, after having checked the relevant facts from existing records.
5. Carry out any statistical analysis and produce report as required.
6. Draft any routine correspondence.
7. Undertake routine administrative support procedures, such as assisting
with filing, opening post etc.
8. Prepare cheques for payments.
9. Maintain accurate financial records, including data input to the
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
* qualifications to GCSE level including English and Maths;
* previous experience in an accounts office;
* an undertaking of office procedures;
* computer and keyboard skills;
* a good telephone manner.
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
Search info on
/ Add your Article
Contact Us | Advertise
on 123oye |
Jobs & Vacancies, India on 123oye.com