the page too
NGO JOBS IN INDIA
United Way Mumbai
In the year 2005-06 United Way impacted over 65,000 families all across
India. A special effort was made towards providing rehabilitation for
tsunami affected families. United Way Mumbai has grown exponentially since
its foundation in 2002 and it continues to expand its scope and reach with
over 35 corporates partnering with United Way in the past year.
As a result we are now actively recruiting for a number of positions
within our organization. We are looking for individuals who are dynamic,
passionate and motivated leaders who will help drive the organization to
The organization is very young in terms of age and yet it has outpaced
more established NGOs that are working in India. We can say unequivocally
that United Way Mumbai is doing the best rehabilitation work in Tsunami
affected areas. We aim to also become the Gold Standard for auditing NGOs.
We need individuals that are enthused about working for the community and
that are able to think laterally as well as diligently.
All new recruits must fulfill the following criteria:
* Graduate Degree
* Open to working with numbers (we will provide training for this)
* Ability to think strategically
* Excellent interpersonal, writing, computer, and organizational skills
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
CORPORATE GIVING EXECUTIVES
* Manage a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 corporate giving partnerships.
* Schedule meetings to make payroll-giving presentations
* Presentations to corporate employees on payroll giving
* Work with Corporate Giving Manager to develop a corporate volunteering
* Arranging for communications campaign to promote payroll giving
* Developing a good feedback system to all corporate giving partners
PROGRAM MANAGER: NGO DUE DILIGENCE
* Keep abreast with new NGO initiatives for community development.
* Assess carefully what the NGO initiatives will mean operationally
* Assist the Corporate Giving Program Manager to create NGO program
proposals and presentations
* Develop reporting mechanisms for funds disbursal, funds use, efficiency
of funds use etc.
* Perform all due diligence processes required for new and existing NGO
* Ensure that existing NGO initiatives reach mutually agreed upon targets.
* Make certain that optimal funding is available to the NGO's.
* Ensure that initiatives actually reach intended beneficiaries.
apply by email at:
For more information about our organization please visit
NGO Jobs In India
Concern India Foundation
Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in the Social Sector.
Effective Communication and Reporting Skills, Computer Literate, Good
Nos./City1- Mumbai, 1-Delhi
Candidates must have minimum 6 months of any kind of sales experience.
Other SkillsTarget Driven and Result Oriented
Nos./City4- Mumbai, 1- Delhi, 1- Bangalore
NoteFreshers are also welcome to apply
Candidates must have more than 2-3 years of experience in an Accounts
Good Filing and Record Keeping Skills, Knowledge of tally Software
Candidates must have more than 1 year of experience in the designing
Degree/Diploma in Commercial Art
Knowledge and functional skills of Photoshop, Coral Draw, Page Maker and
Freshers are also welcome to apply
Contact us at
E-mail : email@example.com
NGO Jobs In India
Please Note / Disclaimer : 123oye is not in any way responsible for any consequences
of you applying for a job through the vacancies listed on our
site. Please do thorough research before applying
Jobnet's Placement Consultants Directory, India & International
for Jobs in India
Buy this Job Directory NOW
Jobnet's Job Directory - India and International of
Placement Agencies, Employers and Job Websites
- Home / Office Delivery in the
Following Cities :
MUMBAI, THANE, PUNE, KOLHAPUR, SANGLI, PANJIM-GOA, SATARA, NASHIK,
AURANGABAD, JALGAON, NAGPUR, AHMEDABAD, GANDHINAGAR, RAJKOT, JAMNAGAR,
BARODA, ANKLESHWAR, VAPI, DAMAN, SURAT, INDORE, UDAIPUR, JAIPUR, BHILWARA,
AJMER, BHIWADI, JODHPUR, KOTA, DELHI, FARIDABAD, BALABGARH, GURGAON,
BAHADURGARH, NOIDA, LUDHIANA, JALLANDHAR, CHANDIGARH, MOHALI, PANCHKULA,
PINJORE, PANIPAT, KARNAL, AMBALA, AMRITSAR, PATIALA, BHOPAL, GWALIOR,
JABALPUR, REVA, KANPUR,
LUCKNOW, GORAKHPUR, ALLAHABAD, NAINI, VARANASI, GHAZIABAD, SAHIBABAD,
DEHRADUN, MORADABAD, MEERUT, SAHARANPUR, ALIGARH, AGRA, FIROZABAD, RAIPUR,
DURG, BHILLAI BANGALORE, HOSUR, MYSORE, MANGALORE, BELGAUM, HUBLI, COCHIN,
CHENNAI, SALEM, PONDICHERY, COIMBATORE, MADURAI, TRICHY, KARUR, VELLORE,
SIVAKASI, ERODE, HYDERABAD, SECUNDRABAD, VIJAYWADA, VISHAKAPATNAM, NELLORE
Search info on