Have curly hair!! And don’t know how to style it? Here is your style guide for short curly hair. Short curly hairstyles are donned by many celebrities these days. Especially when the summer is approaching everybody is tempted to get their curly hair shorter. Generally curly hair texture is thick and heavily voluminous. For high end fashion look, opt for a spiky curly strand. Here’s listing the most unseen short curly hairstyles for women.
- Curly vintage style: This curly bob style hair cut is trending the most. Indian celebrity Kangana Ranaut has been spotted in the same trending curly hairstyle. If you are blessed with natural curls then this is most fashionable hair style which you should willfully opt for. This haircut style looks very charming and aristocratic.
- Textured curly hairstyles: Short curly haircuts for curly hair are very simple to style into a textured pixie hair cut. Curly hair has natural volume and bounce; spiky strands style for a curly hair gives a very contemporary and high fashion look.
- Retro short haircuts for curly hair: Retro-style hair cut usually looks fabulous on short curly hair. It instantly gives you a diva like sophistication and glam on. This hairstyle looks good on all the face types.
- Balayage highlights: Balayage highlights look very appealing on curly hair and this particular hairstyle is often use by the hairstylist to soften your facial features and if you face tends to look little harsh then this is your haircut.
- Curly bangs: Curly bangs bring instant glamour to you boring hairstyle. Use a texturizing serum to get curly bangs. Curly bangs are also very in this summer season.
- Perfect spirals: No curly hairstyle is complete without a perfect spiral hairstyle. It’s one of the timeless curly hairstyles. This particular hairstyle looks good on an oval face.
- Afro– A bold choice to go for. It’s an enduring and daring hairstyle. This hairstyle works better on coarse hair and tight textures than the loose curls because you require the volume to get the fullness.
- Curly shag: If you have a curly hair texture like Rihanna then definitely curly shag is your hairstyle. It is fuller towards the roots and feathery at the ends. This hairstyle works for those who have square faces.
- Modern Tight curls: Get chopped, your curly hair to the nape of the neck. It gives you a very modern, contemporary and stylish look. This short curly hair style looks really good on round faces.
- Tuble down curls: Ask your hair stylist to cut your curly hair really short and let your front hair tumbles down. The front hair should have long bangs which could be made into side swept bangs too. This hair cut looks ideal on elongated face.
- Partially pinned: It’s a simple sleek look that brings all the attention to your stunning face! This style is apt for those with medium length hair and an oval shaped face.
- Completely tousled: This curly hair style is a perfect way to frame and enhance your face and bring all the attention to your facial features.
- A symmetrical curl: This is quite thrilling and outsparks hairstyle. Those who like Goth- look mostly opts this hairstyle. This hairstyle looks best on those who has a square face or define jaw line.
- Exquisitely coiled curly hair look: These curls are glittery, neatly coiled and frizz free. All types of face shapes with hair that is naturally curly can achieve this look.
- Faux bob: This curly hairstyle gives you a glamorous makeover instantly. Again all face shapes with hair that is naturally curly can achieve this look.
- Classically edgy: It’s a very fashion forward hairstyle for curly hair. It’s a very formal hairstyle and best part is this hair style will work with any face shape and all hair densities.
If you’ve been blessed with natural curls, then these are the trendiest and running short-curly hairstyles. It is also true that some of the ladies aren’t fans of their naturally spiraled tresses and this is likely because they aren’t quite sure how to style them. We these styling tips you sure going to love your curls. With above mentioned short curly hairstyle, you’re sure to rock and become a total lover of your naturally curly hair.