New Delhi 110021
Home: (011) 55-1234
Seeking a challenging position as an Administrative Assistant within
the Greater Boston Area.
1. Four years of experience as an office administrator.
2. Fluent in French, Spanish and Italian.
3. Excellent Computer skills with particular emphasis on Word
Processing, PowerPoint presentations and the creation of spreadsheets.
Typing Speed of 85 wpm.
4. Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills both oral and
5. Strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team
6. Highly motivated and enthusiastic, capable of working on own
2001 – Present
Salem Historical Society, Tourist Offices, Salem, MA
1. Performed general administrative duties including the provision of
telephone support, the management of internal and external mail and
the supply and maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
2. Liased with visiting national and international groups, setting
agendas and overseeing each visit.
3. Coordinate with the floor staff ensuring the provision of excellent
service to all visitors.
4. Assist with the preparation and update of all information brochures
displayed within the town.
5. Perform general accounting functions including accounts payable and
receivable and the balance and deposit of daily lodgements.
2000 – 2001 Copley Law Practices, Boston, MA
1. Worked as an administrative assistant on a part time basis with
responsibility for general office duties such as the scheduling of
client appointments, dealing with incoming telephone calls, the
management of the internal and external mail and the filing and
organisation of all client files and details.
1999 – 2000 Rail track HQ, Boston, MA
1. Held the position of Personal Assistant to the General Manager of
2. Main responsibilities included the scheduling of client
appointments and meetings, setting up agendas for daily team
3. Organised PowerPoint presentations for national monthly meetings at
the Chicago Head Office.
4. Took the minutes of and maintained records for all meetings and
provided transcripts for the monthly meetings.
1998 – 1999 JFK Library, Boston, MA
1. General office duties included filing; photocopying, typing,
answering incoming calls, managing the internal and external mail for
2. Ensured that stock levels of information leaflets were maintained
at all times.
1995 – 1998 Boston College, Boston, MA
BS in Business and Communications
Please Note: These are
sample resumes and require adaptation according to individual