1. Handle the reception and maintain the decorum of the reception.
2. Promptly attending to all telephone calls and direct the calls to concerned person /department. Also, attending proactively to all visitors and international clients by giving proper information on the phone and personally.
3. Handle the EPABX so as to ensure that calls are well attended and transferred to the relevant people only. Create a positive image while handling the phones.
4. Properly noting messages in the absence of the concerned person and giving message on his/her arrival.]
5. Handle in-ward and out-ward courier, fax. Record and distribute. Ensure correctness of pigeonhole.
6. Checking Airborne and DTDC bills and forwarding it to accounts department.
7. Organize the travel, ticketing, hotel arrangements for all employees.
8. Checking Fax, STD and ISD bills and forwarding it to accounts department.
9. Handling international client visits to the office which includes hotel accommodation, organize their travel in India, organize the office for the visit and take up the role of a PR Executive incase the client needs to be shown around the city.
10. Handle routine admin related problems proactively and independently.
11. Housekeeping of the entire office.
12. Maintain all the AMC records of office equipment and follow upon the same.
13. Timely arrangement of Mineral Water for plot 25 & 104C.
14. Handle the office consumable supplies proactively.
15. Maintaining the garden contract.
16. Maintaining the stationery record.
17. Make arrangements for visitors to the office.
18. Assist in housekeeping.
19. Schedule meetings and appointments and reminding of appointments. Secretarial Support to the division: taking dictations, typing, faxing, emailing, filing and maintaining records and data in a systematic manner for easy retrieval and generating reports.
20. MIS: on all matters being handled by the person.
good communication skills, exp 2-5 years,
Job Location: kandivali West
Ph: 022 28696636