List of Institutes Promoting / Providing study of the Forms of
Intellectual Property - patents, copyrights, Trade marks, industrial
Institutes - Intellectual Property Law
(IPR), India and International
The various institutes promoting or
providing such studies include -:
*World Intellectual Property Organisation
*Industrial Trademark Association,
* Indian Institute of Technology
*Indian Law Institute
*Amity Law School - PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws
* BioInformatics Institute of India - PG Diploma.
* Banglore University Law College - law school with IP courses.
* Balaji Law College -- law school with IP courses.
* Cochin University of Science and Technology - law school with IP
* University of Delhi - law school with IP courses.
* Gujarat National Law University - law school with IP courses.
* Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University - law school with IP
* ICFAI Law School - law school with IP courses
* Indian Institute of Management - law school with IP courses.
* Indian Law Society (ILS) Pune - law school with IP courses.
* National Academy of Legal Studies and Research - law school with IP
* National Law School of India University - law school with IP courses.
* National Law University Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - law school with IP
* National University of Judicial Sciences, W.B. - law school with IP
* National Law Institute University, Bhopal - law school with IP
* Patent Office of India - training programme on Patents & other
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
* Punjabi University - law school with IP courses.
* V.M. Salgaocar , College of Law - law school with IP courses.
* Symbiosis Law College - Diploma in Intellectual Property Law
* Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University - law school with IP courses.
law - Blogs, News and Articles : The Internet, Cyber World Technology -
India International - Visit
Five-year law courses which may offer
IP courses are available at:
* Lucknow University
* Andhra University, Waltair
* Bangalore University
* Calcutta University
* South Gujarat University, Surat
* Osmania University, Hyderabad
* Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
* Mangalore University
* Madras University
* University of Calicut
* Nagpur University
* Symbiosis Society's Law College
* I L S Law College, Pune
* Pondicherry University
* University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
* Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
* Shivaji University, Kolhapur
* University of Mumbai
* National Law Institute University
* National Academy of Legal Studies & Research
* W B National University of Juridical Sciences
* Army Institute of Law (AIL)
“As long as people invent or create, there
is a need for Intellectual Property lawyers to protect and enforce
Intellectual Property rights. “
CAREERS IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW (IPR) - INDIA
‘Gurpreet Singh is a practicing Advocate with Amarjit &
Associates, New Delhi, a leading law firm dealing in Intellectual
Property Rights And Information & Communication Technology Laws having
communication offices in New York & Zurich.
The area of practice includes Trade Marks, Copyrights, Patents,
Industrial Designs. Trade Secrets And Cyber Laws’.
He can be reached at
More Cyber Law
Articles and News - www.cybersmart.in