It is very natural that one you move from one place to another, your body undergoes some changes because of the change in surroundings and climate. Travel sickness and jet legging are one of the examples of these changes. For getting rid of these changes and its harmful effects, it is important to get ready for the changes. If you are planning to go to Malaysia, then you need to follow some health precautions which are mentioned below:
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B – it is advised that vaccinations for Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B should be taken by travelers.
- Typhoid – it is especially for those who mostly eat outside.
- Yellow fever – if you have transited at a place for more than 12 hours which is affected by yellow fever, then it becomes essential for you to take vaccinations for this.
- Japanese encephalitis – vaccination for this problem is very essential before the departure for Malaysia.
- Tetanus-diphtheria – it is advised that this problem needs revaccination after every ten years.
- Traveler’s diarrhea – it is very common when you travel a long journey. Travelers should keep antibiotics and even anti – diarrheal medication with them.
- Medications for malaria – travelers need to prepare for this. Keep medications to treat malaria with you.
For travelers, it is very important to prepare for these health precautions at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to the departure. You should definitely consult your physician before this if you are suffering from any other health problem.